Saturday, February 21, 2009

my stupid idea

This morning, I came to think of why certain people hardly recognize where they came from and what they were used to be but still able to get what they want and taste lifes success, in contradiction to the saying that goes... "Ang hindi lumingon sa pinanggalingan ay di makakarating sa paroroonan". But on the other way... How can a person move on in life, live it fully and be successfull in anyway if they still dwell on the past?! As it is said in the famous quote "You can't move forward if you keep dwelling on the past". This is so contradicting and so hilarious isn't it.

But i tell you, this is somewhat happening to me. I keep looking back & dwell on the past that's why maybe because I wasn't able to taste success in life and haven't live it fully and I notice certain people who are successful yet they forget to recognize from where they really belong first hand.

Well, this is just one of my most stupid ideas afterall. I still need to gather exact evidences from others.

No comments: