Friday, January 14, 2011

2010 Memories....

2010 give me, my husband and each of our family a hope. God is so Good that despite everything He never leave us. This is the year wherein God gave me and my husband many reasons to start anew. God blessed us so many things and grant each of our desires, not to mention His constant Love, peace, understanding, another year to live, good health, guidance, wisdom and also He provided and fulfilled my husband's desire (Glenn) to work abroad. He answered our prayer that everything went smoothly in my husbands application despite of the "just-a-little" problem about his health but at least na ok man cya naa may option og gi-grantan man cya. He continue to bless our relationship with much love and more understanding. Another thing is... my husband allowed me to stay here in Danao, I've got a lot of "Me" time and being able to know myself more is a blessing, I get to have time with my family, Glenn gave me laptop, what else could be next? hmmm thinking! hehe, and lastly God shower me with His mercy I hope this one is His another blessing of giving "me" specially and my husband another chance to fully start a new this is just another step, Lord thy will be done ikaw na bahala ani Lord sa akong work opportunity, I'm praying that If you'll grant me this, all I need is your guidance wisdom peace good health and strength but kung unsa man gani Lord ang outcome ikaw na bahala sa akoa, Amen... Usa pud diay Lord sa akng ipagpasalamat ky nakig ok na akng mga igsuon nako Lord kabalo ko Lord dili sayon e-deal each one of them ky naa sa genes namu ang mga batasan pero Lord ako lang jud ampo nga guidance lang jud og wisdom og peace og understanding ang ihatag nimu nako Lord to deal with them... bsta Lord salamat kau sa good health namu tanan 1st family nako og 2nd family Lord sa side ni Glenn, daun Lord salamat kaau Lord na surpass namu ang k2 regarding ka Chiqui Lord sa dengue daun Lord sa condition ni Glenn Lord sa medical, ako lng ginaampo Lord nga bisan paman sa among pagkukulang we ask for forgiveness og Lord ikaw na bahala namu Lord wala mi mabuhat kung wala ka. Thank you Lord for all of this. Amen!

No comments: