Sunday, December 27, 2009

Life is full of twists and turns

As i looked at pictures of someone i know, I realized that life is full of twists and turns. I know this woman in the picture (Yone Galo) since I was in high school, I look upon her on how the way she deal with herself in college till she got work, till she married this man from our place who happens to be her workmate too, I learned from my sister who happens to be her husband's workmate too that they separated because of certain reasons not that clear to me but is just a hearsay like this woman is having an affair before she went outside Philippines, and that now that she's in the other country I learned that she will petition her husband to go follow her, but now as I see her pic she married white, and I asked myself "why is that so?", then I answered "Maybe things happen to her like this because she wanted too, maybe she's not contended with her life with his first husband, maybe she has so many dreams in which his husband cannot provide, maybe she doesn't love her husband anymore" and a lot of maybe's... This is so sad, then I realized nga naa raba koy character nga dili ma contented kung unsai naa nako, but I don't want this to happen to me, then I realized again "siguro dili pud ni niya gusto mahitabo sa iyang kinabuhi, siguro before katong nagpakasal siya sa iyang bana what is she thingking and she's feeling is that she loves her husband ug gusto cya mu spend the rest of her life with him, siguro she doesn't know that this will happen to her and to her 1st husband, or siguro this is what they call 30's syndrome nga agian sa married life og anha na daw ang uban ma usab" that's why I realized that we can't really guess life, it really has twists and turns, and this is what scares me.

There are a lot of temptations out there, lots of social pressures. When I have to choose, when life gets to turn and twists, I want to choose for the better of my love ones, I want to choose to hold on to promises...

to be continued... needs some research and proofs on this on ate roche papa glenn

No comments: