Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Moving forward for the New Year's

One more day and 2009 is about to end, another year indeed! 2010! I'm happy and I'm thankful to God that I'm able to get through life's ups and downs, I'm so blessed!

HOPES, DREAMS and WISH
Now it's time to move forward with courage, will and determination, hopes, dreams, in joy and more happiness for 2010. I'm hoping and praying that everything goes well or even better for 2010, for Glenn's career, as well as for my career hopefully and for our future, I'm praying that our good Lord will guide and bless us and to each of our family and to us as a couple good health.

RESOLUTIONS
These are the things that I will engage into for 2010.

1. I will start to read books at least 2 books per month (motivational/self-help books, or love stories)
2. I will take civil service exam on May or November (hoping for a good result in all Glenn's documents and requirements so he got to embark early this year)
3. I will look and settle for a good job that is within my knowledge and capabilities.
4. I will join and engage myself to activities that will enhance my skills, knowledge and personality e.g
5. I will look for ways in which I could earn money just to provide my little basic personal expenses just as soap, lotion, deodorant, fruits, oatmeal etc.
6. I will do some 10-15 minutes stretching or exercise before I go out on my bedroom or before the sun sets.
7. I will keep in touch with girl friends and gay friends.
8. I will travel and unwind on holidays e.g summer, fiestas, Christmas, New Year
9. I will practice gift giving (humble/small presents) not only on occasions in a way of thanking people part of my life.
10. I will keep in touch with Glenn always in a positive way assuring him that wherever I am, He can trust me that I will see myself doing what is good for both of us (no third parties no cheating).
11. I will engage to outdoor activities e.g sunrise, sunsets, biking, walking, swimming
12. I will pray and meditate to thank God for everything before I sleep and when I wake up.

No comments: