Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Remembering 2009

I'm learning to love life, I'm learning to appreciate it everyday, I'm also thankful for my ever supportive partner in life... my husband. Throughout all my agonizing Christmas years after the death of my mom, I've never been so happy and is able to accept the reality until the years of 2006 and 2008 (that times of year I was able to celebrate and embrace Christmas with joy in my heart and found myself that I'm moving on my life after mom)

Christmases during mom's time was the best ever and I'm thankful for her of those years, I've been so happy and I so treasure those years of my childhood, those memories always stays in my heart, and mom wherever you are right now, for all the things that have happened in my life I know your watching, it's been so hard for me that you are not here, but I'm thankful for the life lessons that you've been teaching me, I may not be a perfect daughter for you but you know that i love you, I'm sorry I wasn't able to show you that I cared for you, I'm sorry for being so immature, I regret much that I wasn't able to tell you that before you were gone, but now I know you know about this. I love you mom! Please mom help me get through all life's obstacles and help me pray for the better! I love you!

Life indeed is beautiful I thank God for this gift, might as well celebrate it! and I'm thankful now that I'm learning to enjoy every moment of it with happiness and joy, just as like my 2008 Christmas, though it's not perfect but I'm happy I didn't waste the opportunity to rejoice Jesus Christ's birth and I was able to embrace the new year 2009 too whole heartedly!

At first months of January and February, April and May I was able to start with taking care of my health and it worked, I was happy also that I get to sleep upstairs on the month of January after Thara's operation, able to celebrate Jens graduation as my husband asked me to in respect of my family, able to support my husband in his last semester in school before he graduate June to October, and able to know my cousins and be close to them, able to enjoy life with college friends to as well as high school, now this time able to go here with Glenn in Manila to support his training and soon I'm hoping he will embark and can start work. Even though 2009 is not perfect but I'm thankful that I'm able to survive it's ups and downs but it's ups up weight it's downs. At least I'm able to enjoy it. Now, as I look back, I'm happy and satisfied! I also thank the Lord above for His support despite of my imperfections.

Now, as the year is about to end and as Christmas would be next week, I'm hoping and wishing and praying that everything would just be okay or even greater, I'm asking for God's guidance and enlightenment on the best things that I could possibly do for this coming days before the year ends and for this coming new year!

Thank you Jesus and this I offer to you! Belated Happy Birthday! Merry Christmas to all and a Blessed Prosperous New Year!

No comments: