Tuesday, March 24, 2009

what's in store for me?

1 day to go orientation na namu sa acs, to days to go birthday napud nako, but im much more thrilled sa orientation unya ra na ang birthday i don't see any reason to celebrate it and have some party2x kinda like, unless it will give me a reason to celebrate, i mean that i need to be sure beforehand the acs, still has doubts kung mao na ba jud ni. mixed emotion kaau, excited but i'm holding it back dili ko gusto masuhong, life is so playful my fate is shaking, lots of down times and i don't want it to happen to me again this time because i feel like i'm gonna lose my life. please help. crossing fingers again... don't let me down this time ohhh life... oh God!

i wonder what's in store for me in this company... i wish the best of this.. and i hope everything is in place. i need to pursue this.. i need this so much.. whatever are the challenges i need to take heart, to be calm need to have presence of mind to be strong and firm.

i need to earn a living
i need to get a life
i need to live!

so help me God.

No comments: